Friday, August 23, 2013

July 22 Week 10

Okay. So I haven't been sleeping well which is tough but things are going better. I am doing my best to be patient though.
Monday I also got a new backpack because my walmart one was dead. I love it but am still getting used to it.

Tuesday I got my package! Thank you! Katie's letter made me cry! I don't know if you saw but she addressed it To camry: My inspiration :) The muddy Buddies are almost gone and sadly I am basically the only one who has touched them. Sister Quist also loved the no bake cookies! :) Tuesday and Thursday were also exchanges. If I have one thing to say about that is that they really made me appreciate my companion. 

Wednesday Sister Rees made me cupcakes! It was so sweet! And then that night we had Tater tot casserole! It was so good!! I am addicted!!!!

Thursday I was in the Spanish area which made me super jealous! I was amazed at how much I understood though! The Spanish members are just so much more friendly!

What matters is that souls are brought unto Christ, and the work is so different for both of us!

Friday we had a really spiritual discussion and afterwards I always feel so good like I am actually helping someone.

Lastly, On Wednesday we are doing a temple to temple walk from the Provo temple to the tabernacle temple for pioneer day! Only a few zones get to go so that'll be neat!  I am excited! Well, I love you lots! Hope life is well at home! Miss you! :)

Sister Balero

No comments:

Post a Comment