Friday, August 23, 2013

Goodbye Payson


June 24 

So after a wonderful 6 weeks in a fabulous area I'm leaving. It makes me sad to leave what we have worked so hard to build up. I am being transferred to Orem Cherry Crest. I am excited to go yet still crushed to leave. My companion is Sister Tjong-Ayong. The area is dramatically different 30+ lessons a week! I'm just worried I am going to feel so inadequate because I have not had any experience really. I should be able to see Megan though now! :) Sister Reynold’s new companion is great! She was in Mission Prep with me at BYUI and in my zone in the MTC!

It's so cool you got to see us in the Broadcast! It was awesome though we were disappointed that the Prophet wasn't in attendance. The words spoken were so true! And the MTC choir was so powerful!

So I forgot my planner because I have a new one so I can't remember much of the week! I had my sprained ankle which wasn't bad and was better by Thursday and then had to get a root canal which was not fun! If you want to know how that went go watch Finding Nemo. It's free but it was painful! Wednesday we went up to Girls Camp! It was AWESOME! It made me so happy! I was in a boot though. At least I didn't have to be on crutches. It was a neat experience to be a part of! And it reminded me of home! They are so spoiled with Lodges and food made for them though! I kept forgetting I was at camp! AND THEY ACTUALLY SING THE SONGS!! If you're not screaming you're not doing it right! I was amazed at how we all had the same songs yet they were sung so different!

So honestly my mind is not able to focus right now and I can't think of anything else to say so I'm going to be done. Email me if you have any questions!

Love,
Sister Balero
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment