Monday, September 29, 2014

Less than 50 days

Its been a really long week. We just got transfer calls and there is not going to be a change in our companionship! We had lots of lessons this week with some really great people. I love them! M was being taught in orem until she moved to BYU and we taught her her last couple of lessons. She is the sweetest thing and it was so neat to see her at her baptism this week! I really want her to meet Christa because they would totally be best friends! Things are picking up and I forgot how stressful it is to be busy but I definitely prefer it to slow! Heavenly Father has a plan and I am excited to see it unfold. I love you lots and although I miss you I can already tell you its going to be a hard adjustment going back home. Time is flying and i will see you soon! :)


Sister Balero

No comments:

Post a Comment