Monday, March 10, 2014

We're off to Eastern Utah

Too much to say.
Eagle mountain goodbyes were the worst but I didn't cry :)
I'm going to miss that area so much.
On transfers I was super nervous but Sister Volmer's name was called and then President said " Your new companion will be Sister Balero" We both jumped up and ran into a hug and just smiled and laughed and laughed in disbelief. He then said "I should probably be worried. They look a little too excited to be companions" haha. We then came out to Roosevelt and it has been craziness ever since. We had a 17 hr day yesterday. We had a meeting at 7 and with daylight savings we got up at what felt like 4:45 to go to a 6 meeting.
I am super excited to have Sister Volmer as my comp and am looking forward to this transfer :)
I know this is short but my brain is so dead! I have had a cold all week on top of no sleep and I'm feeling it.

Sister Balero

No comments:

Post a Comment