Sunday, October 6, 2013

Thinking of Daddy

Number one we went to Denny's this morning and I got moons over my hammy thinking of daddy :) And they now have chocolate peanut butter shakes!! :O I almost got one but then decided not to! I have had family on my mind a lot recently. Number two normally missionaries go to the last two conferences of their mission...but...I found out today I will be attending the sat afternoon session! It totally took me by surprise! I cannot wait :) Number three the lady sitting next to me I just found out is Karen Egbert's sister :)

Okay this week. Yesterday things were so great and we got so many referrals and life was just good! :) Yay! Hopefully we can keep this up! :) We also spent the evening at the H’s and they are really like family! :) K reminds me of christa and zippy of katie so I really was missing them last night! And we ate Debbi’s delicious cookies and homemade icecream :) It made me so happy! :)

Okay and last Monday we just played a bunch of board and card games and it was a blast! I have new games for us to play when Im back! :)

Oh also it went from summer to winter. I was freezing having no winter things so I will be shopping for that today. Luckily it has warmed back up temporarily.

Oh and I got both of the letters finally! :) They made me so happy and were just what I needed to hear so thank you and I will hopefully write you back today! :) I’ll let you know if I think of anything else! Love you and hope to hear more soon!

Sister Balero 

No comments:

Post a Comment