Tuesday, October 29, 2013

6 Months Out


Can you believe it has been almost 6 months?? It is blowing my mind. I don’t have a lot of time today but lots to say! Number one: I am being transferred out of Orem to Eagle Mountain! And I will be follow-up training a trial missionary! I am sad to be leaving my home I have had for almost 5 months but am excited for a new adventure and have heard only the greatest things about Eagle Mountain and I get to cover only one stake again! :)

This week we got our new companion Hermana Beltran. She is a Mexico visa waiter and awesome! :) It was a slow week and spent a lot of time with D. She made us delicious donuts, homemade potato chips and cookies this week! :) We had a bunch of Halloween Parties which was great! :) 

Monday we went mini golfing at trafalga which was super fun! Tuesday we went to the temple and I got another amazing answer to my prayers. You know how I was talking about how that peace being mentioned was an answer to prayer last week? Well I went to the temple because I was worried that I was just making things up or trying to make sense of something in my own way regarding something specific. When I was at the temple I said a prayer and let my scriptures fall open again and it opened to D&C 6:
22 Verily, verily, I say unto you, if you desire a further witness, cast your mind upon the night that you cried unto me in your heart,that you might know concerning the truth of these things.
23 Did I not speak peace to your mind concerning the matter? What greater witness can you have than from God?

 And it really hit because I knew that peace that I felt really was my answer! The Lord is there with us always and he really does answer prayers!!

 We afterwards ate at Cafe Rio! Delicious and ran into Elder Christensen from the District there! haha. I know there was a lot more but I can’t think of it and need to be done so I love you and will write you a letter! We had a lot of super good things this week and a lot of very not so good things! I can’t wait to hear from you all! :)

Love, 
Sister Balero

No comments:

Post a Comment