Monday, October 7, 2013

Conference


Monday was spent running around doing Pday errand stuff. Tuesday we taught some great lessons! Wednesday we had DTM and then ate lunch at Which Wich which might possibly be one of my new favorite places! So fun and delicious!! We then biked this ridiculous hill to go facebook. I was DYING! haha. Thursday we had zone conference and ....WE GOT OUR IPADS!!! :) They are neat and cool but there are still a lot of kinks to be worked out and they are ridiculously blocked. Friday we spent most of the day at D's doing planning on our Ipads! Then we had a good night with lessons. Saturday WE WENT TO CONFERENCE! I have more details in a letter I wrote but it was so neat! I wish we had more time because I feel like we were in the midst of so many wonderful things and saw none of it. We were so excited we even forgot to take a picture by the temple! It was crazy! We sat at the very far left about 7 rows from the front! :) Having Holland speak that session was such a tender mercy! We also witnessed when Pres. Monson reached down and shook hands with that boy! It was so sweet!

Sunday was more conference! yay! We spent the morning session at Grandma G’s with the elders and ate waffles and then for the afternoon we went over to the H’s :) I love them they are my family in Orem. My favorite session was sun morn. But I haven't seen sat morning because we were headed to conference! I can’t wait to hear Uchtdorf's talk! I can’t count how many times I saw Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith on facebook! It was the only quote quoted from conference! haha. jk. Then we ate dinner there and then Schultz was sick so we went back until our 8 appointment. She then got a blessing and we had a really good talk with the elders about repentance and inadequacy. We read a lot from Moses 1 which was good!

Okay. I think I covered everything! Love you lots and hope to hear from you soon! :)

 Love,
Sister Balero

No comments:

Post a Comment