Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

So not much has happened this week. haha. Just teaching lessons like we always do.
Wednesday night we did a mutual for a couple young women in whiterocks branch. We played missionary jeopardy. It was super fun. Our ward mission leader was there and was super competitive, It was hillarious. 
Saturday we planted a garden at the Felkins for service which was fun and then we had a steak fry in the evening where everyone tried to give us ALL the extra food and there was a lot of it. No wonder the average weight gain is 60 lbs! haha. 
Sunday we went to two wards. The second one the Laurels class presidency spoke and they all did awesome! I wish I had a copy of all of their talks. And then we handed out some mothers day cards and then in the evening I GOT TO TALK TO YOU! I think that wins for best part of the week. It was hard to say goodbye but I felt so good afterward :) 
But I think that is about it! I love you so much!

Sister Balero

No comments:

Post a Comment